New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey UMF 20+ | MGO 829+, UMF Certified / 8.8oz
Brand: NEW ZEALAND HONEY CO
- Manuka Honey - Essential Vitality - Your health is important. This high grade manuka honey is packed with nutrients and essential vitality to help you live your best life. It’s more than just a premium food supplement or skincare aide, it’s a way to help you achieve enhanced wellbeing. Try it today and find out why people keep coming back for more.
- Experience Enhanced Wellbeing with our UMF 20+ Manuka Honey - Energy on demand, anytime, anywhere and as simple as a spoonful on the go. Use our honey for it's unique healing properties and apply directly to the skin to assist recovery.
- Boost Your Energy - A spoonful a day, delicious in marinades, to sweeten tea and versatile enough to use for topical skin treatment
- Pure Monofloral Manuka Honey From New Zealand - Three Generations of Beekeeping: our journey originated in the 1930s when the Ward family started beekeeping around Central Otago. New Zealand Honey Company was formed in 2006 to bring our pristine honeys to the world. Since then, we have developed an international reputation for supplying the best healthy honey that our beautiful country has to offer.
- Reliable - Our honey is always from the best bees in the land, just check out our QR code to enter your batch number and track your honey and see it's test results
- UMF Certified – We are a member of the UMF honey association; this means that our honey meets strict grading criteria and what is stated on the label is guaranteed at a minimum. The UMF honey association certification provides confidence that the Manuka honey you are purchasing is 100% authentic. Testing certificates are available for every jar.
- For a Better Tomorrow - Sustainability is a journey, not a destination. We are committed to continually looking for new ways to minimize our environmental impact and support mother nature, all while nurturing your personal wellbeing.
Details: Manuka Honey – Raw Manuka honey is world-renowned for having unique active properties. A versatile superfood to support your active lifestyle. Ideal with food & drinks, great for skincare or simply take a spoonful a day. UMF (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association) – is an independent organization. The association holds all members accountable to the highest standards and the grading levels they set. The association conducts random testing to ensure these are maintained. New Zealand Honey Co. is a licensed UMFHA member with license #2060. UMF Grading – UMF is how we grade our honey, the MG level is listed to provide a comparison. UMF 20+ will have an MGO level of at least MGO 829+ Why Buy New Zealand Honey – it is illegal to import honey into New Zealand, so everything we harvest, pack and sell is 100% genuine New Zealand Manuka honey Source – Our monofloral raw Manuka honey is produced by bees foraging nectar from the native Manuka plant, a scrubby tree that is indigenous to and abundant across New Zealand. The small white flowers of the Manuka tree bloom during spring and summer in New Zealand and this is the time of year when the bees collect the nectar and produce the honey. Taste – Manuka honey is a complex honey with a herbaceous flavor that has undertones of caramel, with a clean fresh finish and a moderately bitter taste. This honey has a very smooth, pleasant texture; thick, almost chewy and fudge-like in consistency. The honey can range from being a dark cream in color to a dark brown, and anything in between Independently tested – all our honey is independently tested and meets, at a minimum, the requirements set by both the New Zealand Government - Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and the UMF Association
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches