Keto Chow | Electrolyte Drops | Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium & Trace Minerals | Promotes Electrolyte Balance | Perfect for The Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting | 250 ml Refill with Empty Flask
Brand: Keto Chow
- Electrolyte Drops by Keto Chow Are Made Pure, No Artificial Ingredients, Colors, Caffeine, or Dyes. These electrolyte Drops are made with a specific blend of the body’s much-needed electrolytes and trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake. Mostly Magnesium these drops are delivered in their most bioavailable form, no artificial ingredients.
- Keto Chow Electrolyte Drops Are Perfect For Your Busy Lifestyle! Our electrolyte drops come in 3 convenient sizes. Take them on the go with our Pocket Flask (can treat 2.5 gallons), Large Refill Size (can treat up to 25 gallons), or The BIG Refill (can treat up to 56 Gallons)
- Get The Full Spectrum of Electrolytes With This Dr. Approved Blend. A specialized mix of Sodium 30 mg, Potassium 35mg, and Magnesium 200mg (Along With Other Trace Minerals Sourced and Filtered From the Great Salt Lake) “It’s a Great Product that I think can Help A lot of people, Myself Included”. -Megan Ramos with IDM
- Avoid Electrolyte Deficiencies By Keeping Up With Your Body’s Electrolyte Requirements. As your body becomes fat adapted and depleted of carbs, it has a tendency to need more electrolytes. Keto Chow Magnesium Drops provide the perfect blend for your body’s needs
- Magnesium Drops by Keto Chow Are Made Pure, No Artificial Ingredients, Colors, Caffeine, or Dyes. These Magnesium Drops are made with a specific blend of the body’s much-needed electrolytes and trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake. Mostly Magnesium these drops are delivered in their most bioavailable form, no artificial ingredients.
Part Number: Fast-250
Designed to help keep your electrolytes at a happy level while fasting, Keto Chow Electrolyte Drops give you a fantastic combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Chloride.
Available in two sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plusit also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle!
The sea water and sea-mineral concentrate used in Electrolyte Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
- NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue
- Allows for flexible dosing - at recommended dose, most do not detect any flavor, those doing fasting will often do 3-4x dose.
For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly.
How to measure Electrolyte Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label. If you use a full cap in 32oz/1 liter of water, you likely will not be able to taste any difference. You are quite welcome to use double or even more if you find the taste acceptable or desirable.
How much should you use?
That's entirely up to you =) Use fasting drops when you feel like you need more electrolytes. Around here we use it in all our water throughout the day while we're fasting and some of us use double the recommended dosage because we like the salt.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches