Thorne Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate - Bioactive Vitamin B2 - Support Healthy Methylation and Production and Regulation of Certain Hormones - Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free - 60 Capsules
Brand: Thorne Research
- Active B2: The active form of vitamin B2 more readily used by the body*
- B Vitamin Formation: Important for the formation of other B vitamins, including niacin and active B6
- Methylation: Provides support for healthy methylation*
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- Thorne's commitment to integrity and science-backed products has helped us earn the trust of thousands of health-care professionals, U.S. National Teams, the Mayo Clinic, and families around the world.
model number: B115
Part Number: B115
Details: The bioactive, tissue ready form of riboflavin.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.6 x 1.5 inches