Thorne Research - Glucosamine & Chondroitin - Support to Maintain Healthy Joint Function and Mobility - 90 Capsules
Brand: Thorne Research
- Joint Function: Helps maintain healthy joint function and mobility*
- Cartilage: Supports normal cartilage formation*
- Clinical Studies: Some studies show glucosamine and chondroitin combination more beneficial than glucosamine alone
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). NOTE: This product is derived from shellfish.
- Thorne's commitment to integrity and science-backed products has helped us earn the trust of thousands of health-care professionals, U.S. National Teams, the Mayo Clinic, and families around the world.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-06-2015
model number: SF767
Part Number: SF767-R
Details: Two key nutrients that make up the structure of joints.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.9 x 2.5 inches