Thorne Research - FloraMend Prime Probiotic - Shelf Stable and Stomach Acid-Resistant Probiotic Blend - 30 Capsules
Brand: Thorne Research
- Weight Management: A unique benefit to FloraMend Prime Probiotic is the research on this proprietary blend’s benefit for weight management, waist circumference, or body mass index (BMI)*
- Whole Body Wellness: Your digestive health, immune function, and your outlook are dependent on the health of your gut – support your gut and much more with FloraMend Prime Probiotic*
- GI Upset: Perfect for individuals who experience occasional diarrhea, constipation, or both*
- Protective Capsule: Delivered in an acid-resistant and moisture-resistant capsule, helping ensure the live bacteria make it past your stomach and into your lower GI tract*
- Trusted: Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: No Model Number
Part Number: SF811-R
Details: Curcumin bound to sunflower phospholipids so it's soy free. People throughout Asia have benefited from the healthful effects of curcumin for centuries. Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry), and is a potent antioxidant. Patented sustained-release technology for long-lasting effectiveness.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 2.2 inches