Thorne Research - Diabenil - Support for Maintaining Healthy Blood Sugar Levels - with Chromium, ALA, and Quercetin Phytosome - 90 Capsules
Brand: Thorne Research
- Containing Quercetin Phytosome - a Thorne Research exclusive
- Support for nerves and blood vessels
- Antioxidants protect the eyes and kidneys
- A blend of botanicals and nutrients to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners are derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.
Release Date: 10-06-2015
Part Number: SF790
Details: A comprehensive product to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches