Thorne BioMins II - Comprehensive Multi-Mineral Formula Supplement Without Copper and Iron - Supports Healthy Immune System and Mineral Deficiencies - Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free - 120 Capsules
Brand: Thorne Research
- Well-researched forms of minerals
- Highly absorbable dimagnesium malate and dicalcium malate*
- Trace minerals as glycinate chelates from Albion Laboratories for optimal absorption*
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources.
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: 693749006657
Part Number: M252
Details: A comprehensive multi-mineral formula without copper and iron. Who should be taking a multiple mineral? Individuals at high risk for mineral deficiencies include the elderly due to deteriorating digestion, children and teenagers because of poor diet, individuals with eating disorders, and anyone suffering from a chronic disease. Taking certain prescription medications can also result in a mineral deficiency. Because the mineral content in fruits and vegetables depends on the soil the crop is grown in, even a healthy individual who maintains a good diet can be at risk for a mineral deficiency because of mineral-depleted soil. Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits. Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDAÕs current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.5 x 2.2 inches