Thorne 5-MTHF 5 Mg - Active, Tissue-Ready Folate Supplement - Essential Vitamin B to Support Methylation, Heart Health, Fetal Development, and Nerve Support - 60 Capsules
Brand: Thorne Research
- Healthy Methylation: A breakthrough in active folate supplementation for healthy methylation*
- Positivity: Supports a healthy outlook*
- Nerves & Circulation: Supports healthy blood vessel and nerve function*
- Cardiovascular Support: Providing the nutritional cofactors for optimal homocysteine metabolism supports cardiovascular health*
- Trusted: Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 16-06-2015
model number: B132
Part Number: B132
Details: "5-MTHF 5 mg Folate is an active, tissue-ready form of folic acid. It’s an essential B vitamin that supports healthy methylation, fetal development, and cardiovascular and nerve function for your body.* Gluten free, free of wheat, dairy free, soy free, derived from natural color and flavor. Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 product offerings, Thorne is often dispensed by 30-to 40-year-old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits. Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which test for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions."
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.4 x 1.3 inches