PRI Manuka Honey 10+, MGO 100+ New Zealand Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey, 1.1lbs
Brand: PRI PACIFIC RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL THE ESSENCE OF NEW ZEALAND
- PREMIUM MANUKA HONEY MGO 100+: PRI manuka honey is produced from beehives where the nectar comes exclusively from New Zealand’s native manuka trees known for their medicinal properties and wellness benefits. Scientists discovered the health benefits are from methylglyoxal (MGO), and the MGO number reflects the concentration level.
- CERTIFIED AND AUTHENTIC: New Zealand manuka honeys are independently certified based on the standards set by New Zealand's Ministry for Primary Industries. Our manuka honey is tested for 4 key markers: MGO, DHA (the origin of methylglyoxal), HMF (freshness and rawness), and monofloral pureness. We are proud to provide a Certificate of Analysis per batch upon request.
- WELLNESS BENEFITS AND USES: Ancient Greeks and modern day naturopaths and nutritionists recommend manuka honey to treat minor wounds and burns, improve digestion and immunity, soothe coughs and sore throats, and for skin care. Add to your favorite foods or eat by the spoonful as a natural superfood and energy source, or use topically on your skin.
- COOL PROCESSED AND RAW: PRI honey is cool-processed, unpasteurized and minimally filtered to ensure our manuka honey is 100% raw -- retaining beneficial enzymes, pollen, royal jelly, and propolis to maximize health benefits. New Zealand prohibits antibiotics and GMOs so our honey is considered the cleanest honey in the world!
- PRI INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP: As the first to bring manuka honey to the US, we continue our tradition of providing premium, authentic manuka honey products (raw honey, health aids, skincare, treats) from high-quality, sustainable beekeepers. We proudly donate a portion of every purchase to bee-sustainability.
model number: 80100
Part Number: 0733726801001
Details: Manuka Honey is special because it is heat tolerant. This means that at normal body temperature (98.6) the enzymes remain active when taken internally. Manuka Honey is collected with care from native Manuka Trees in New Zealand's remote, pollution-free forests to produce the highest quality bio-active Manuka Honey.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches