New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey UMF 26+ / MGO 1282+ | 100% UMF Certified / 8.8oz
Brand: NEW ZEALAND HONEY CO
- Force of Nature - Manuka Honey - This rare honey is scarce in quantity and powerful in performance. Only a very small portion of manuka honey ever makes it to this grade. If you're looking for the highest quality honey available, you've found it.
- Harness The Force Of Nature with our UMF 26+ Manuka Honey - Truly a unique, and rare source of natures goodness. A natural, potent and healing food.
- One of Nature's Forces - Manuka honey is renowned for it's health and wellness benefits. From gut microbiome, to helping with gum disease, to skin related issues. Manuka honey has benefited many people, just read their comments.
- Ultra Premium Manuka Honey From New Zealand - This UMF 26+ Manuka Honey is amongst the rarest superfoods in the world. It is sourced and verified for multiple different quality standards.
- Honest - We're alway happy to discuss our honey and provide any information our customers would like to know.
- UMF Certified – We are a member of the UMF honey association; this means that our honey meets strict grading criteria and what is stated on the label is guaranteed at a minimum. The UMF honey association certification provides confidence that the Manuka honey you are purchasing is 100% authentic. Testing certificates are available for every jar.
- For a Better Tomorrow - Sustainability is a journey, not a destination. We are committed to continually looking for new ways to minimize our environmental impact and support mother nature, all while nurturing your personal wellbeing.
Details: Manuka Honey – Raw Manuka honey is world-renowned for having unique active properties. A versatile superfood to support your active lifestyle. Ideal with food & drinks, great for skincare or simply take a spoonful a day. UMF (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association) – is an independent organization. The association holds all members accountable to the highest standards and the grading levels they set. The association conducts random testing to ensure these are maintained. New Zealand Honey Co. is a licensed UMFHA member with license #2060. UMF Grading – UMF is how we grade our honey, the MG level is listed to provide a comparison. UMF 26+ will have an MGO level of at least MGO 1282+ Why Buy New Zealand Honey – it is illegal to import honey into New Zealand, so everything we harvest, pack and sell is 100% genuine New Zealand Manuka honey Source – Our monofloral raw Manuka honey is produced by bees foraging nectar from the native Manuka plant, a scrubby tree that is indigenous to and abundant across New Zealand. The small white flowers of the Manuka tree bloom during spring and summer in New Zealand and this is the time of year when the bees collect the nectar and produce the honey. Taste – Manuka honey is a complex honey with a herbaceous flavor that has undertones of caramel, with a clean fresh finish and a moderately bitter taste. This honey has a very smooth, pleasant texture; thick, almost chewy and fudge-like in consistency. The honey can range from being a dark cream in color to a dark brown, and anything in between Independently tested – all our honey is independently tested and meets, at a minimum, the requirements set by both the New Zealand Government - Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and the UMF Association
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.6 x 2.9 inches