New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey UMF 24+ / MGO 1122+, UMF Certified / 8.8oz
Brand: NEW ZEALAND HONEY CO
- Powerfully Active Manuka Honey, Great for Life Optimizers - For those times in life when quality comes first. This pure manuka honey is powerfully active, sourced from wild and rugged locations and great for all uses. It tastes delectable and your body will love you for it.
- Live Today, Own Tomorrow with our UMF 24+ Manuka Honey - For people who know what they want, plan for the future and understand the benefits of a healthy and balanced diet and lifestyle. This is a healthy superfood, and best of all, it's super easy to include in your diet.
- Supercharge Your Food - Renowned superfood, add to other health foods to supercharge them. This is a pure concentration of nature, that can be used on the go.
- Authentic High Grade Manuka Honey From New Zealand - All our Honey is foraged, harvested, packed and tested in New Zealand, all our batches are independently tested, meaning you can be completely sure what you receive is 100% genuine, as stated on the jar.
- Dependable - Our processes and attention to detail means you'll always get a premium, pure, and authentic product every time.
- UMF Certified – We are a member of the UMF honey association; this means that our honey meets strict grading criteria and what is stated on the label is guaranteed at a minimum. The UMF honey association certification provides confidence that the Manuka honey you are purchasing is 100% authentic. Testing certificates are available for every jar.
- No Nasty Chemicals - We are proud members of the Detox Project. This honey is certified to be free from glyphosate and agricultural herbicides.
Details: Manuka Honey – Raw Manuka honey is world-renowned for having unique active properties. A versatile superfood to support your active lifestyle. Ideal with food & drinks, great for skincare or simply take a spoonful a day. UMF (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association) – is an independent organization. The association holds all members accountable to the highest standards and the grading levels they set. The association conducts random testing to ensure these are maintained. New Zealand Honey Co. is a licensed UMFHA member with license #2060. UMF Grading – UMF is how we grade our honey, the MG level is listed to provide a comparison. UMF 24+ will have an MGO level of at least MGO 1122+ Why Buy New Zealand Honey – it is illegal to import honey into New Zealand, so everything we harvest, pack and sell is 100% genuine New Zealand Manuka honey Source – Our monofloral raw Manuka honey is produced by bees foraging nectar from the native Manuka plant, a scrubby tree that is indigenous to and abundant across New Zealand. The small white flowers of the Manuka tree bloom during spring and summer in New Zealand and this is the time of year when the bees collect the nectar and produce the honey. Taste – Manuka honey is a complex honey with a herbaceous flavor that has undertones of caramel, with a clean fresh finish and a moderately bitter taste. This honey has a very smooth, pleasant texture; thick, almost chewy and fudge-like in consistency. The honey can range from being a dark cream in color to a dark brown, and anything in between Independently tested – all our honey is independently tested and meets, at a minimum, the requirements set by both the New Zealand Government - Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and the UMF Association
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches