Micellized Vitamin A Liquid 5000 IU VIT A Per Drop - Vitamin A Palmitate & Beta Carotene Drops - Eye & Immune Support - Hypoallergenic Bioavailable Liquid Supplement (1 oz / 600 Servings)
Regular price $29.99 Sale price
Brand: Klaire Labs
- Highly Concentrated - Each drop supplies 1,507 mcg RAE of vitamin A (1500 mcg RAE as vitamin A palmitate and 7 mcg RAE as beta-carotene), with 600 servings per bottle. That means less is more.*
- Make Sure It's Micellized - Why choose micellized? Micellization is a natural process that supports the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. Klaire 'pre-packages' its vitamin A into micelles to support optimal utilization by the body.*
- Vision & Immune Support - Tiny drops with big impact. Vitamin A is an important nutrient for vision, immune system function, bone and cartilage development, and the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue.*
- Hypoallergenic* - Potassium sorbate provides a well-tolerated stabilizing agent. Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Practitioner Trusted - Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 11-01-2017
Part Number: ACELL
Vitamin A is an important nutrient for vision, immune system function, bone and cartilage development, and the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue.
This formulation combines two forms of vitamin A—palmitate and betacarotene—that have been micellized into extremely small droplets that are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Potassium sorbate provides a safe, well-tolerated, and hypoallergenic stabilizing agent for the liquid Micellized Vitamin A preparation.
Each drop supplies 1,507 mcg RAE of vitamin A.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches