Kiva Raw Manuka Honey SNAP-Packets, Certified UMF 20+ | 100% Pure Genuine New Zealand (Snap Packets) | ON-THE-GO | Non-GMO | No Antibiotics | Traceable
- UMF 20+ certified RAW Manuka Honey - equivalent to methylgloxal (MGO 830+)
- GENUINE MANUKA HONEY: Harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand
- Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled 'active' or 'bio-active')
- Each batch is Independently Tested, Verified and Traceable for PURITY & QUALITY
- ON-THE-GO: Individually packed, 28 count snap packets. Easy to carry for ON-THE-GO wellness
Part Number: KVA20SNAP
Details: Each box contains 28 individual snap packets of certified UMF 20+ Raw Manuka Honey.
- Great for Travel
- Health on the Go
- Before and after work outs
- Ideal snack for work or school
Kiva Raw Manuka honey is harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand. Our Manuka honey has been independently tested and rated to be at least UMF 20+ -- equivalent to MGO 850+
What is a UMF Honey Rating?
The UMF rating is a measure of the attributes and values that make up Manuka honey and assures PURITY and QUALITY. UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor and is managed by the UMF Honey Association of New Zealand. The UMF rating can only be used by licensed users who meet strict set criteria which include the monitoring and auditing of honey quality. Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled 'active' or 'bio-active')
What is Manuka Honey used for?
UMF Manuka Honey is known for its many healing properties and has been used for:
Wound and Burn Dressing
Enhancing overall health
About Kiva: At Kiva, our mission is to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy, and of the highest quality. We are committed to using ingredients sourced from farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches