Columbia Men's Redmond V2 Hiking Shoe, Pebble/Dark Adobe, 11
Color: Pebble/Dark Adobe
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: A durable upper made from suede leather, webbing, and mesh construction, combined with our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, provides long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return.
- DURABLE HIKING SHOE: The perfect combination of high function and performance designed into our classic Columbia hiking shoe, this all-purpose hiker will deliver comfortable and reliable service.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole provides high grip across a wide variety of terrain, and versatile three-season use.
- HANDY FEATURES: It features top metal rivets and lacing aglets, along with our reinforced and trail proven main webbing aglets.
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL CONSTRUCTION: Designed for extended use, we've reinforced the toe and heel barriers, and extended the outsole toe overwrap to guard these key wear points.
model number: 1865101
Part Number: 1865101-227-11 Regular US
Details: A nimble hiker, now version two. The Redmond V2 Waterproof hiking shoe is designed for men, built with expert craftsmanship, it delivers versatile hiking performance. Great for short to mid-distance spring, summer and fall hiking excursions. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia's list of requirements when designing and creating long lasting hiking wear. These boots combine advanced Omni-TECH™ waterproof technology with comfort seamlessly, while remaining ultra durable. These hiking shoes feature suede leather upper combined with comfortable and breathable mesh webbing structure. The Omni-GRIP™ traction rubber outsole is non-marking, great for all-day indoor wear without worry. This is a great all-round hiker. Columbia offers these men's hiking shoes in several color versions, with true-to-size fit. Imported. Leather and textile upper. Laced closure. Hand Wash.
Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.3 x 5.0 inches