Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)
Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)
Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)
Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)
Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)
Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)
Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)
TwiinsBra

Breast Lift Tape - 3 Pairs w/Nipple Covers - Boob Tape - Boobtape (Caramel, A-B)

Regular price $28.99 Sale price $36.48 Unit price per

Brand: TwiinsBra

Color: Caramel

Features:

  • ✅ SUPPORTS EVERY SIZE AND SKIN TONE - TwiinsBra booby tape lifts, shapes and supports your breasts just like a regular bra, only without the straps! Pick from our 3 colors and 3 sizes to match your skin tone and cup size. While this is intended as an adhesive bra for large breasts it supports all cup sizes from A-DDDD. The TwiinsBra is the perfect breast tape for large breasts or small!
  • ✅ PERFECT FOR ANY OUTFIT - Once applied, the boob lift tape can be cut to fit any outfit - low plunge, backless, even wedding dresses! Couldn't wear it before because your bra would show? Not a problem now with this invisible bra tape for large breasts!
  • ✅ MOVES WITH YOU - This 97% cotton sticky bra for large breasts is flexible and breathable mimicking your skin, so you can move the way you want. The other 3% of the boobie tape is a hypoallergenic, latex free medical grade adhesive that is gentle on the skin yet provides a strong hold for up to 8 hours.
  • ✅ WATERPROOF, SWEAT PROOF, DANCE PROOF! - Need to get in the water or dance the night away? No problem - TwiinsBra is a waterproof boobytape for breast lift! This boob tape for large breasts dries quickly and stays on when you swim or sweat making it the best breast lift tape for large breasts around, hands down!
  • ✅ 3 PAIRS PER SET - Each set of this boobytape for large breasts comes with 3 pairs of tape for breast lifting, 3 strips for extra support and 3 pairs of nipple tape. Instructions are included that need to be followed carefully! The TwiinsBra is a one time use product. Once a pair of adhesive breast lift tape is used it cannot be used again.

EAN: 0850034728001

Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.8 x 0.4 inches