120 Pcs Sleep Strips,Anti Snoring Devices Advanced Gentle Mouth Tape for Sleeping Stop Snoring Mouth Tape for Better Nose Breathing Sleep Aids Mouth Sleep Strips for Snoring Reduction
- The Harm of Mouth Breathing – Many people get used to mouth-breathing sleep but few of them know the harm. Studies show that mouth breathing leads to bacterial inhaling, snoring, drooling, dryness of throat during sleeping, what's wore, long-time of mouth-breathing sleep will affect appearance.
- Provide Better Sleep – Nose Sleep Tapes help you practice nose breathing, which leads to more efficient blood oxygenation, more consistent deep sleep, less snoring and overall more restful nights. Our strips are the simplest, safest, and most effective way to ensure nose breathing while you sleep
- Safe Material –Mouth Stripes are made with a specially-engineered adhesive that allows you to easily apply and remove the strip without leaving any residue behind.
- More Comfortable – Odor free medical adhesive won't irritate your skin. And a central vent was added in the strip that allows limited mouth breathing. Sleep Strips is a safe and comfortable way to promote nose breathing.
- 120 Packs Meet Your Needs: Our anti snoring mouth strips sleep strips are the best gift choice for yourself, partner, family and friend. They help to develop a healthy habit of nose breathing.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: Geeloa
Part Number: Geeloa
Details: nursing Solution Anti Snoring Devices Upgrade Mouth Strips Mouth Tape improve , nighttime sleeping, nose breathing and snoring. Say goodbye to mouth breathing and snoring Don’t Be a Mouth Breather Due to gravity and muscle relaxation in the mouth, jaw and neck, many of us become mouth breathers? Do you often wake up with a stuffy nose? When we mouth breathe, our blood vessels in the sinuses become inflamed and mucus production increases. To stop nasal congestion, breathe only through your nose. Some people are “mouth snorers”, who only snore when their mouth fall open. Nose Breathing Again! Our mouth strips are the simple, gentle way to improve your sleep quality, reduce mouth breathing and mouth snoring, bringing a night sleep for yourself or your partner. How To Apply? 1.Wash and dry your lips or the skin surrounded. 2.Remove the protective branded liner using the tapes. 3.Close mouth, with both lips in full contact with one another. Package Included: 120 Packs Mouth Tape Sleep Mouth Strips for Sleeping Better Breathing Have A Nice Sleep!
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.7 x 0.7 inches