Thorne Research - R-Lipoic Acid - Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) for Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
Brand: Thorne Research
- Active Form: The active isomer form of R-Lipoic Acid
- Antioxidant: A versatile antioxidant in both water- and fat-soluble tissues*
- Liver/Eyes: Promotes liver health and eye health*
- Brain & Nerves: Supports healthy nerve function and brain function*
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-06-2015
Part Number: SF771
Details: The mostform of alpha-lipoic acid. Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits. Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches