New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey UMF 15+ | MGO 514+, UMF Certified / 8.8oz
Brand: NEW ZEALAND HONEY CO
- Manuka Honey – Our premium Raw Manuka Honey is harvested from the wild landscapes of New Zealand and known for its powerful and active properties. New Zealand Honey Co. has an international reputation for providing the finest natural Manuka Honey since 2006.
- Supercharge Your Food – Boost your everyday food with our Manuka honey or just take a spoonful a day. Our UMF 15+ is a perfect partner to many foods; wellness shakes and drinks, muesli, marinades. It is also great for natural skincare.
- 100% New Zealand Made – All our Honey is foraged, harvested, packed and tested in New Zealand, all our batches are independently tested, meaning you can be completely sure what you receive is 100% genuine, as stated on the jar
- UMF Certified – We are a member of the UMF honey association; this means that our honey meets strict grading criteria and what is stated on the label is guaranteed at a minimum. The UMF honey association certification provides confidence that the Manuka honey you are purchasing is 100% authentic. Testing certificates are available for every jar.
- Sustainable Source – Manuka is an indigenous tree of New Zealand and can only be sourced from our unique and beautiful country. Our Manuka honey is an organic, natural living food meaning it still contains all the natural pollens and enzymes as it is the original sweet liquid produced by the bees. Our jars are PETE recyclable and BPA free.
Part Number: nzh9129-in-fba
Details: Manuka Honey – Raw Manuka honey is world-renowned for having unique active properties. A versatile superfood to support your active lifestyle. Ideal with food & drinks, great for skincare or simply take a spoonful a day. UMF (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association) – is an independent organization. The association holds all members accountable to the highest standards and the grading levels they set. The association conducts random testing to ensure these are maintained. New Zealand Honey Co. is a licensed UMFHA member with license #2060. UMF Grading – UMF is how we grade our honey, the MG level is listed to provide a comparison. UMF 15+ will have an MGO level of at least MGO 514+ Why Buy New Zealand Honey – it is illegal to import honey into New Zealand, so everything we harvest, pack and sell is 100% genuine New Zealand Manuka honey Source – Our monofloral raw Manuka honey is produced by bees foraging nectar from the native Manuka plant, a scrubby tree that is indigenous to and abundant across New Zealand. The small white flowers of the Manuka tree bloom during spring and summer in New Zealand and this is the time of year when the bees collect the nectar and produce the honey. Taste – Manuka honey is a complex honey with a herbaceous flavor that has undertones of caramel, with a clean fresh finish and a moderately bitter taste. This honey has a very smooth, pleasant texture; thick, almost chewy and fudge-like in consistency. The honey can range from being a dark cream in color to a dark brown, and anything in between Independently tested – all our honey is independently tested and meets, at a minimum, the requirements set by both the New Zealand Government - Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and the UMF Association
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.5 x 2.4 inches