New Zealand Honey Co.
New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey UMF 10+ / MGO 263+, 8.8oz / 250g, Independently Tested and UMF Certified, Full Traceability, No Additives, Non-GMO, Ethically Sourced, Transparent Process, Superfood
通常価格 $27.44 販売価格
Brand: New Zealand Honey Co.
- Manuka Honey - Amplified Activity, Great honey for growing Kids, Teens & Families - For a boost to drinks and skincare, easy energy and as a tasty snack, this UMF 10+ manuka honey is ideal for supporting everyday wellbeing in a range of ways. Sourced from the natural landscapes of New Zealand’s countryside, this honey is guaranteed to be pure, authentic and utterly delicious.
- Support Your Wellbeing with our UMF 10+ Manuka Honey - A super adaptable food, usable at every stage of your family's life cycle. This honey is great for its natural wellness and skin recuperation properties.
- Always on Hand - Great as a quick snack, for drinks and smoothies, as a natural sweetener or even for wound care (minor cuts and abrasions).
- Quality Assured Pure Manuka Honey From New Zealand - 100% Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey. This honey is sourced from pristine and remote areas around New Zealand. We are FernMark accredited, which means that we have been approved by the NZ Government as a reputable Kiwi exporter.
- Trust - Our honey is pure, unmodified and perfect every time. We're extremely proud of our product, and its New Zealand heritage and provenance. It undergoes strict testing and certification to ensure you receive an authentic and verified manuka honey.
- UMF Certified – We are a member of the UMF honey association; this means that our honey meets strict grading criteria and what is stated on the label is guaranteed at a minimum. The UMF honey association certification provides confidence that the Manuka honey you are purchasing is 100% authentic. Testing certificates are available for every jar.
- Planet Friendly Packaging - Our manuka honey comes in rPET recycled plastic jars that can be recycled in most countries. We use paper labels and our cardboard boxes are sourced from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources and are recyclable.
Part Number: nzh9090-in-fba
- Healthy Manuka Honey - Manuka honey is world renowned for having unique health benefits and has a unique non-peroxide activity which isn't found in any other variety of honey.
- UMF (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association) - is an independent organization. The association holds all members accountable to the highest standards and the grading levels they set. The association conducts random testing to ensure these are maintained.
- UMF Grading - UMF is how we grade our Manuka honey, the MG level is listed to provide a comparison. UMF 10+ will have an MGO level of at least 263+ MGO.
- Why Buy New Zealand Honey - it is illegal to import honey into New Zealand, so everything we harvest, pack, label and sell is 100% genuine Monofloral New Zealand Manuka honey
- Source - Our Monofloral Manuka honey is produced by bees foraging nectar from the native Manuka plant, a scrubby tree that is indigenous to New Zealand. The small white flowers of the Manuka tree bloom for only 6-8 weeks in New Zealand and this is the time of year when the bees collect the nectar and produce the honey. Our hives are located around the Wanaka Lake regions of the South Island
- Taste - Manuka honey is a complex honey with a herbaceous flavor that has undertones of caramel, with a clean fresh finish and a moderately bitter taste. This honey has a very smooth, pleasant texture; thick, almost chewy and fudge-like in consistency. The honey can range from being a dark cream in color to a dark brown, and anything in between
- Independently tested - all our Manuka honey is independently tested and meets, at a minimum, the requirements set by both the New Zealand Government - Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and the UMF Association
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches