Egmont Honey Raw Manuka Honey MGO 263+ UMF 10+ 8.8oz(250g) 100% Pure New Zealand
Brand: EGMONT HONEY & HEALTH ESTD 2008
- PUREST & FINEST SUPERFOOD MANUKA HONEY – With access to the most remote land in New Zealand accessible only by helicopter, Egmont Honey bee hives are located deep inside the best Manuka forests in the world
- NATURE’S FINEST SUPERFOOD – The amazing natural creamy flavour of Egmont Honey is great for complementing smoothies and health drinks or alternatively can simply be taken off the spoon each morning with breakfast as a general health-kick.
- FULL TRACEABILITY & QUALITY CHECKS – Our close network of bee keepers are selected based on extremely high quality standards. At Egmont Honey we believe this is the best way to ensure full traceability of our supply chain, allowing us to quality check every single operation within our network.
- CERTIFIED & LABORATORY TESTED: Egmont's Manuka Honey contains at least 263+ MGO/kg
- MONOFLORAL - Monofloral Manuka Honey means that it comes solely from the nectar of the Manuka, resulting in a higher MGO rating and more potent health benefits. For Manuka Honey to be classed as Monofloral, the honey must meet a high level of natural markers and a pollen test.
Manuka Honey 263+ MGO
The popular top-quality honey with an MGO content of at least 263 mg/kg convinces with its fine spicy taste and active efficacy. Our Manuka Honey MGO 263+ unfolds its effect both when taken orally and when used externally.
Application of Manuka Honey
One half to full teaspoon a day is sufficient, which should be melted slowly in the mouth. You can also dissolve Manuka Honey MGO 263+ in tea, milk or water (not above 40°C to obtain the effective enzymes).
Genuine Manuka Honey from New Zealand
Egmont Manuka Honey is obtained from the flower nectar of the Manuka bush and produced in sustainable beekeeping. Our honey comes almost exclusively from the beautiful Taranaki region around the majestic Mount Egmont. Manuka honey is famous worldwide for its unique properties. The certified MGO label ensures that Egmont Manuka Honey contains at least 263 mg/kg methylglyoxal. This value has been tested in an independent laboratory. In addition, Egmont Manuka Honey is licensed by the UMF association. You can find it on the UMF website under license number #1888.
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches